Job Type: Contract ( 1 year )
We are presently recruiting for a Senior IT Project/Desktop Analyst. Our client, located in brampton is currently looking for this resource for a one year term.
The IT Project/Desktop Analyst is a generalist IT Support technician role with the ability to support or manage small IT projects.
- Management and support of a variety of technologies including desktop hardware and software, local network infrastructure, Apple mobile smart phones and tablets, and other equipment as needed.
- Basic system administration for platforms such as: SharePoint 2013, Veeva CRM,
MobileIron and other enterprise software.
- Resolve incidents and problems assigned by the Manager, IT.
- Interface with Managed Service providers and Astellas global IT resolver teams as required.
- Act as backup to the Service Desk Analysts to conduct intake of telephone calls, email and portal requests for IT related incidents, service requests and changes; entering them into the Service Desk system (Remedy, SysAid), assigning priority, triaging and resolving or escalating to Manager, IT.
- Keep up to date with new computer and telecommunication-related technology that
will assist the organization in achieving its mission.
- Work closely with Desktop Support Analyst and Manager, IT to ensure issues and
outages are communicated to end users and appropriate IT or Leadership teams.
- We are considering all candidates with an Associate’s Degree in a Computer Related Field from a University, College or Technical School.
- Minimum five years’ experience in Information Technology as a Service Desk Tier 2, System Administrator, Network Administrator or Project Analyst.
- Outlook and Project 2010-2016, Windows 7/10 OS, Windows 2008/2012 Server OS, Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft System Centre knowledge.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Ability to design small to medium complexity, no-code solutions using SharePoint and related technologies.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Familiarity with mobility (Supporting Apple iPhones, iPads). Installation and maintenance experience in PC hardware, software, printer and peripherals.
- Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards.